In memoriam of GBC’s Lil Peep, plus brand new music from Stalley, Philthy Rich, G Perico, CyHi Tha Prynce, Jaden Smith and Talib Kweli.
Wu-Tang Clan members Raekwon, Ghostface Killah and Cappadonna are in to enforce the rule.
“What’s happening to Meek Mill is just one example of how our criminal justice system entraps and harasses hundreds of thousands of black people every day.”
During an interview with Shade 45’s Lord Sear and DJ Whoo Kid, Shady also talks about why he chose Beyoncé for “Walk On Water” and his thoughts on the current state of Hip Hop.
#DXCLUSIVE: The South Central Los Angeles G-Funk rapper clearly defines his mission.
UPDATE: The Weatherman returns in 2018.
- iPad Mini gets handled: WiFi + LTE is a connectivity beast
- Weirdly, speakers in a bag are cool if you want a boom box
- Exclusive: Instapaper for Android launches
- Browser choice, a dying luxury?
- When a 3D TV can’t handle 2D
- Canon & Nikon Digital SLR Lens Reviews
- Nokia Music free streaming service comes to US
- A closer look at Lenovo’s hybrid ultrabook