The Toronto rapper also defends his decision to spend $35K at a store he says mistreated him.
Can I get a what what?
Chance wanted to satirize and degrade the major labels, but ended up including artist-led imprints too.
EXCLUSIVE: The group’s reasoning for deleting the verse is anything but a fairy tale.
EXCLUSIVE: The Harlem rap star also goes into detail about his upcoming Def Jam debut and modeling career.
Scarface reveals why he isn’t here for posthumous releases.
- iPad Mini gets handled: WiFi + LTE is a connectivity beast
- Weirdly, speakers in a bag are cool if you want a boom box
- Exclusive: Instapaper for Android launches
- Browser choice, a dying luxury?
- When a 3D TV can’t handle 2D
- Canon & Nikon Digital SLR Lens Reviews
- Nokia Music free streaming service comes to US
- A closer look at Lenovo’s hybrid ultrabook