The line is likely to sell out quickly.
Trigga Trey copped to two misdemeanor charges for disturbing the peace.
This project will mark his first studio album since 2014’s “Cadillactica.”
In anticipation of the release, he shared “I Get The Bag” featuring Migos.
UPDATE: Lawyer Joe Tacopina says he’s never seen a case like this before.
#DXclusive: Doctor P talks about his love for Hip Hop, his thoughts on the evolution of the music, and which MC he wants to work with next.
- iPad Mini gets handled: WiFi + LTE is a connectivity beast
- Weirdly, speakers in a bag are cool if you want a boom box
- Exclusive: Instapaper for Android launches
- Browser choice, a dying luxury?
- When a 3D TV can’t handle 2D
- Canon & Nikon Digital SLR Lens Reviews
- Nokia Music free streaming service comes to US
- A closer look at Lenovo’s hybrid ultrabook